Ana's Song - Silverchair
Please die Ana For as long as you're here we're not
You make the sound of laughter
And sharpened nails seem softer
And I need you now somehow
And I need you now somehow
Open fire, on the needs designed, on my knees for you
Open fire, on my knees, desires, what I need from you
Imagine pagent
In my head the flesh seems thicker
Sandpaper tears corrode the film
And I need you now somehow
And I need you now somehow
Open fire, on the needs designed, on my knees for you
Open fire, on my knees desires, what I need from you
And you're my obsession
I love you to the bones
And Ana wrecks your life
Like an anoriexia life Open fire, on the needs designed, on my knees for you
Open fire, on my knees desires, what I need from you
Open fire, on the needs designed
Open fire, on the needs designed, on my knees for you
5 comentarios:
es buenisima esta cancion
bonita cancion princesa! un beso! :)
Me gusta esa canción, describe todo tan bien..."I need you now somehow"...
Besos!
hola!
una de las pocas canciones que me ace llorar en el momento oportuno..
besos!
heey estoy org una carreraa
si te queress anotar avisameeee
me usto mucho tu blogg
la cancion la voy a poner en el traductor ahora
para ver que dice
porq soy un queso en ingles jaaja
saluuudoss
Publicar un comentario